- COVID-19 Resources
- 2018-2019 PLDP Scholars
- PPC Presidential Candidate Questions & Responses
- AAAP/AMSPDC Report Cover
- AAAP-AMSPDC Report Out Summary
- St Geme Press Release 2015
- IDP Congress
- ABP re: Osteopathic Pediatric Training Programs
- PLDP 2015 – 2016 Annoucement
- PLDP 2016-2017 Announcement
- Pediatric Subspecialty Loan Repayment Program
- Announcing the 2014-2015 AMSPDC Pediatric Leadership Development Fellows
- 50 Years of AMSPDC
MISSION: To improve the health and wellbeing of children through the development of the chairs of academic pediatric departments and support of their clinical, research, education, and advocacy missions.
VISION: AcademicPediatric Departments lead in care delivery, research, training, and advocacy that improves the health and wellbeing of children in their communities and throughout the world.
We are professional and honest in our working relationships and strive for equity and fairness in our decision making. We honor our commitments and hold ourselves accountable to the highest ethical and performance standards.
We are committed to working together with each other, patient groups, and relevant professional organizations. We support a culture of participation and inclusion, including the formation of partnerships, and advocacy designed to influence public-policy and resource allocation decisions that impact children’s health. We respect differences among our members and their organizations, recognizing they are part of our strength, and freely share ideas to inspire and learn from one another.
We care about children and families and each other.
We support an organizational culture that values change and innovation.
As the leaders in academic pediatrics we model the values of our organization and help to develop the leaders of tomorrow.
We pursue excellence in all our core missions: clinical care, research, education and advocacy.
- ACGME Common Program Requirements in Revision
- January Webinar: Update and Controversies in Fellowship Training for Chairs
- A Journey to Better Teaching Live Webinar Recording
- A Journey to Better Teaching Presentation Slides
- Needles and Haystacks: Finding Funding for Medical Education Research
- July 2015 – Webinar with Dr. Gusic
- AMSPDC Notes on Quality from the 2015 AMSPDC Meeting
- Summary Slides from the Spring CFAS meeting
- Education Scholarship Planning meeting to be held at PAS (flyer)(agenda)
- New way for residents to earn MOC
- Educational Myths and Realities That Pediatric Chairs (New and Not-so-New) Should Know About: Some First Impressions.
Presented by Dr. Lewis First at AMSPDC 2015 Annual Meeting
- Maintenance of Certification
- CFAS Update Fall 2014
- CoPS Update October 2014
- AMSPDC and COMSEP Pilot Program
- COMSEP Update Fall 2014
- Fellowship Start Dates
- Solicitation for contributions to new feature of Pediatrics
- Promising Practices for Promoting Faculty Engagement and Retention at U.S. Med Schools
- CoPS Activities 2013-2014 Academic Year