The AMSPDC Annual Meeting is a fantastic opportunity to network with fellow Chairs, while participating in rich educational content presented by a plethora of distinguished speakers.
Sheraton Sand Key
1160 Gulf Blvd. Clearwater Beach, Florida 33767
On-Site Registration will Open Thursday, March 2nd, 2023 @ 6:30AM EST in Lobby 3 of the Sheraton Sand Key
Please Note: You may now Register *on-site* only!
- Non-Member $550.00
- Chair/Interim Chair $400.00
- Emeritus $300
To cancel your registration and receive a refund, a written request must be received to the AMSPDC National office by February 28, 2023. Cancellation requests received by this date will receive a refund less a $50.00 processing fee. Requests will be processed after the meeting. All requests received after February 28, 2023 will forfeit 100% of monies paid.
Important! All attendees must download and login to the AMSPDC Mobile App.
The mobile app is how you will access all program agenda’s, sessions, handouts, and speaker information. There will not be any printed materials onsite.
After you download the app, login using the same login you used to register for the event. Once you login to the app, AMSPDC will be able to provide you with access to handouts that are available based on your registration selections.
AMSPDC’s Messaging Regarding COVID-19
We request that all meeting attendees test 24 hours before the meeting.
AMSPDC is following CDC guidelines for individuals who have recently tested positive for COVID. In particular:
- If tested positive for COVID and asymptomatic, isolate (do not attend the meeting) for 5 days
- If tested positive for COVID and symptomatic, isolate (do not attend the meeting) for 5 days; after 5 days, if afebrile and symptoms are improving, wear mask until day 10 or test negative
- If tested positive for COVID and symptomatic with moderate illness (shortness of breath), isolate (do not attend the meeting) for 10 days
- If tested positive for COVID and symptomatic with severe illness requiring hospitalization, isolate (do not attend the meeting) for 10 days and until test negative
*Please note all programming begins in the morning, you should plan to arrive the evening before.